Sunday, January 31, 2010

blossom of snow may you bloom and grow...

bloom and grow forever....

those who wish to sing, always find a song, right?! And what better than the Sound of Music. Gotta love it.

One of the JOYS of student teaching: School was cancelled on Friday!!! I was so excited... I got a text message at 5 am and was so excited that I instantaneously became wide awake. Of course I went back to sleep because that's the best thing about school being cancelled: SLEEP IN. It was glorious.

But anyways, let's skip all my new/important/exciting Anna news that she's been putting off for awhile now (and, now that i'm resting in the midst of a long weekend, hopefully I'll have time for some updates!) and get straight to yesterday: SNOW DAY 2010.

One of the JOYS of living on Iris Lane.... be jealous.

Our landloards (that live right up the hill) and their kids got out their huge mule things, tied a rope to the back, attached an intertube, and we were in business. (Here's last years, but thankfully we got a lot more snow this year!) It was just as though we were skimming along a lake on a boat; I was in heaven. If this isn't your ideal snow day, i dont know what is......









No comments: