Wednesday, January 6, 2010

LETTERS.

2010... holy. cow. since when did it become my GRADUATION YEAR?!? so crazy...
So, where will 2010 take me, you ask?! Well, there are a lot of unknowns and I can't wait to see what this year has in store... but, thanks to two letters that I have recently received, some things aren't as unknown anymore....

drumroll please....

LETTER #1:
allow me to zoom in a bit to the upper left hand corner.....
- Admittance into GRADUATE SCHOOL at the UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE KNOXVILLE. -


LETTER #2:
again, zoomage..
-Admittance into the TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAM at the UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE KNOXVILLE. -


After graduation from undergrad in May (!) looks like my plans to attend UT to get my Masters in Education have come to fruition! What a difference a couple of letters can make!!! I'm so excited and am looking forward to my future at UT as I've grown to love the city and the friendships I've made there. It's so cool to see how God prepares us for life's next steps. Had you told me a few years ago that this would be my path I would have never believed you, but now I don't see myself anywhere else in 2010. Can't wait to report to you this upcoming fall as a TRUE TENNESSEE VOL. :D


And, for extra measure... here's Letter #3:
this one's from Carson-Newman... informing me that I made the DEAN'S LIST this past semester! woooooo! Take THAT, hardest semester ever!!!

2 comments:

Raynolds said...

Awesome!

Julia said...

i feel like i should send you a letter of acceptance to the apartment, then 3 things would be settled. ha!