Today was a SNOW DAY! Receiving a text message from CN at about 6 am telling us that classes today would be canceled due to weather was the best feeling EVER! I reread it about 5 times to make sure in my sleepy-ness that I fully comprehended that it really did say no school and that I was 100% safe in turning my alarm off and heading back into a deep deep slumber :) It was the perfect mid-week suprise and I LOVED it! Because I had already been out playing in the snow with friends the previous days, I pretty much used today as a day of rest and to stay inside in the warmth. It's been beautiful to see everything blanketed with snow... to me, it really does encompass the definition of "peace"... the world just seems so quieted and peaceful when everything is so pure and white...
Here are some pictures of my friends and I playing at my landlords house up the hill... we totally had the hook up since they have a mule (which TOTALLY took me back to camp days, mules around CVP are a rarity but definitely a specialty when you get to ride them instead of hiking evveeerrryywwwheeerreee, haha!) and sleds that we got pulled around in. I definitely felt like a kid again...

me and my roomies with our precious neighbor, Ansley

takin off!

sheer awesomeness.
2 comments:
That looks like sooo much fun! I wish BG had gotten enough snow to really go sledding :) haha
I'm totally jealous! I was praying for snow!!
Post a Comment