Wednesday, January 13, 2010

make that 3...

ok, make that going to El Sazon, the CN local Mexican restaurant, THREE times in FIVE days (and ONE of those days was spent in Chattanooga, so really it makes 3 times in FOUR days!). This is getting a bit ridiculous, I know. Today I went with my group of fellow student teachers that before we met with our College Coordinator, Mrs. Arrington, to talk about student teaching requirements. I can't believe I start STUDENT TEACHING TOMORROW! ah! crazy.

Also, I've had this song on repeat and have played it constantly whenever I can over the last couple of days. I'm in love with this song in this season of my life and can't seem to get sick of it. Seriously- Listen to it. Hope you enjoy as much as I have.

2 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

GREAT song. I LOVE IT!!

Unknown said...

Love the song! Hope student teaching goes wonderfully!