I'm here, sitting at my home at CN, feeling like I was in Jefferson City just the other day..... oh wait, because I was.
Series of Events:
All last week: struck with the plague, in bed all week. never gone that long without leaving my house.... probably.... ever. Try to get myself back to health so I can take two Praxis tests at UTC on Saturday.
Friday:
-Find out late afternoon (by calling my friend, good thing I did!) UTC cancelled all activities on Saturday, including the Praxis tests, due to nonexistant snow. Hurry and pack a weekend bag, get in the car and drive to CN cause they still hadn't cancelled yet.
-Get in car, NOTHING about my radio works. 2 hours of silence filled with my thoughts and prayers about a.) CN not cancelling too b.) CN having extra tests for me and c.) passing.
-Spend night with friend Sloan at her apartment since i couldn't drive on the road to my house cause it was too icy.
Saturday:
-Wake up nervous that CN has cancelled cause there is an unbelievable amout of snow.
-Shocked that CN didn't cancel but UTC did.
-Praise the Lord, they had enough tests, took my (hopefully) last two Praxis teacher liscensure tests. My nose was a fountain the ENTIRE 4 hours of my tests... naturally. First test was ok, second was ridiculously hard. But, God moves mountains....
-Lunch at El Sazon with Sloan.
-Dinner with UT friends and spend the night with Tara :)
Sunday:
-Church in Knoxville
-Feel sick again, head back home to Chatt.
Monday:
-best day I've had in awhile. A whole nother blog post (or even two...) for this. Stay tuned.
Tuesday:
-Pack up my car, back to CN for SEMESTER NUMBER LAST.
-Dinner with friends at El Sazon.... 2nd time in 4 days... you can tell it's the hot spot of Jefferson City...
Tomorrow:
-Student Teaching Orientation
Thursday:
-START STUDENT TEACHING.
No comments:
Post a Comment