Here are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)
This is what picture my little scavenger hunt landed on. It was taken at the beginning of my sophomore year of college and was found in the folder "and so it begins..." ("it" appropriately being sophomore year). Last year, my roommates and I began traveling to UT every tuesday night to attend the RUF Bible study there. Carson-Newman sadly doesn't have the best Ministries around and it was a nice refreshment to get out of town and to have a semi-"big college" experience with great worship, teaching, and fellowship. I also have a lot of friends from Chattanooga and (now) camp there, so it also served as a nice pick-me-up to get to see them too. With all that said, this was the first tuesday night of the new school year that we went. This is me and one of my VERY best friends from high school, Cameron Ryan (that could've used some cropage, but I'm just following rule #4b!). She's always a joy to be around and I, to this day, admire her strong faith and sweet spirit. If you know her, you know what I mean by saying that she's always glowing. Everyone loves her and I love that about her. I love her. And, my hair's short! I had forgotten what my short hair was like. I need to hang out with Cameron again soon; it's been toooooo long!
My 4 tags:
1. Emily Geyer (You do such a good job with putting pictures along with your blogs, so i just hope it's one you haven't blogged about already!)
2. Sarah Guin (Do it in the midst of your fun and creative shoutouts or after, either one)
3. Vanessa McNeil (just returning the "tag" favor) :D
4. Reilly Liner (I'm attempting to give your blog even more variety... with maybe a more "girly" post?!)
2 comments:
I love love your short hair!! So cute.....and thanks for playing along ;) Miss you friend! XOXO
i dont really do 'girly' but i will respond to this just for you anna. kristin tagged me too so i've got to show two pictures! i'll just do the 4th and 5th
Post a Comment