know how to use a stick shift;This is my favorite poster ever made.. it's clever, witty, and so true! I just love it. Last year it was hung in my dorm room and visitors would always love to read this every time they were over. I love reading it with people and allowing it to spark comments or stories. I especially love asking my girlfriends which one in particular is their favorite. Every time i read it I find a new favorite, but I think mine for right now is "have better things to do." i mean, how would that statement not get a "you go girl"?!?! I also like the ones that are continuing.. like "be single and like it...a lot." hahaha, this list is so great! just thought i'd share :) happy weekend all!
a plunger;
understand the difference between
don't tell a soul and
don't tell a soul I mean it;
know her mind; change it;
use special china;
and special underwear
for no special reason;
over commit; come through;
refuse to do it again; do it again;
be able to discuss first and ten;
have better things to do;
set boundaries; go camping;
grow something; dance crazy all alone;
stare at a phone;
get dressed in five minutes;
be a princess; get over it;
believe in the perfect man; get over it;
read; walk; flirt; shock;
listen; sing; thank God;
be single and like it; a lot;
raise a child; or not;
see a wrinkle and be reminded
of her youth; not her age.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Every Woman Should...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i just discovered your little bloggy thing! and i LOVE this post you just made. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. of course i would, its like a girl power thing. i'm all about it. i need to learn how to drive a stick shift. maybe that could be a goal this summer? but i like the part of dancing alone. and dressing up like a princess. and then getting over it. ah. love it. and you. very much!
Post a Comment