Friday, February 27, 2009

goodness gracious sakes alive.

this week was PACKED! seriously, i never stopped going and lost a ton of sleep. i'm teaching sequencing to my third graders, so it'd only be appropriate to start at the beginning and order my events correctly so it'll all make sense :)

last Friday:
packed up and headed out to Fall Creek Falls with come CN folk. Just this year, CN has started a new campus ministry called Mossy Creek Fellowship and kinda stems from the RUF at knoxville/ Redeemer Church in knoxville. anyway, even though we aren't technically an "RUF", we were invited to go to the RUF conference at Fall Creek Falls... which was AWESOME! we were there with over 500 other college students which was pretty cool. it was also refreshing to be able to spend time (and hike with!) with some of my UT friends (and drexel!). It was great worship, teaching, fellowship, hiking, weather, etc etc. it was gorgeous. it even snowed on sat night/sunday! even more gorgeous. here are some pics:
this is me and two of my favorite women ever getting ready to start our hike. cameron, one of my very best friends from high school and julia, one of my camp sisters :)
BEAUTIFUL falls, especially in the winter. it was perfect.me and some cn peeps at the fallsthe cn gang! this is us leaving on sun. that's snow behind us :)

Tuesday: taught.
Wednesday: Child Psychology Test, Math Test
Thursday: taught, Geography Test
Friday: taught.

needless to say, i've had my fair share of tests, lesson plans, and crazy kids. i'm soo greatful to finally be able to relax and enjoy this weekend. so, next on the agenda: kristin mardis is coming to knoxville!!! which means tonight, me and millicent are heading over to daniel and kirby's when kristin gets here for a SIBLING PARTY! i can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I have been checking out RUF at Western and almost WENT on this little RUF retreat!! I so wish I had gone now.... BUT instead I went to Lousiville for a conference at Southern Seminary, where I ran into Megan Stephens and saw Shane and Shane in concert :) It was good. Hope to run into you soon. I miss my twin!! :/