Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm A Stalker.

Either out of bordeom or interest in other people's stories (or both?), I often find myself on blogs of people whom I don't even know. In the last few months, I've landed on a couple that I check so regularly that it's probably borderline stalker-ish. But they're worth me admitting my stalker tendancies if they can reach you, because they're just that good. Let me explain:

1. www.emily0305.blogspot.com
I found this one through my friend Katie Lewis's blog... apparantly they attend the same church. But we can learn a lot from Emily: she has had 2 little girls, lost her 3rd one, and is now pregnant with her 4th. She is one of the most clear and capturing writers ever as she wrote through the loss of her 3rd little girl, Miller Grace and recently anticipates the arrival of her newest, Abigail Joy.. please please take some time and go back and read her full story, and how she has beautifully leaned on the Lord through this time..

Her strong faith has been a testimony to me, and I don't even know her! She describes her blog in saying: My first post as a grieving mother was in July, 2007, and they continue until now. No two losses are the same and no two moments are the same, but if anyone can find comfort in the ways the Lord has worked to begin healing in my heart, I absolutely want to be open enough to allow it. Read it. It's beautiful.

2. www.letterstocatherine.blogspot.com
This blog is written by a girl named Katie, who found out that her daugther would be born with a birth defect, if born at all. When she found this out, she began constructing this blog in the form of letters to her unborn daughter, catherine... hince the name, "letters to catherine." My roommate Amanda told me I would love this blog and she was so right. Amanda's sister went to high school with Katie, but again, Katie has NO idea who I even am. Little does she know, though, that I anticipate every update on Catherine to see how she's doing and to know exactly how to pray for their precious little family. Again, if you have some time, please go back and read their story and how they, too, have remained so strong and are consistantly seeking the Lord and His will. It's so sweet and has definitely blessed me.

I pray they both bless you too. :D Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna. You cease to amaze me. hahaha if one of these girls were me...although, i would be very touched i would also buy an alarm system with possibly a half price camera. hahaha i love you.

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

I found your blog on a Google search for "Letters to Catherine" and just wanted to say hi. I ended up finding that blog and love it. What a beautiful family.

Blessings!
Lacy