Tuesday, September 30, 2008

no, you can have a coke.


my friends and i quote this video at least once a day
(seriously- at least).
so, welcome to my group of friends.
My life has become crazy crazy crazy,
especially since weekends are always packed
and it's nearing midterm time.
yes, boo to midterms.
i thought i'd spare you from my ramblings for a change,
so instead i bring you Bon Qui Qui at King Burger...
"where you can have it your way, but don't get crazy."
:) hope you enjoyed.
till next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Girl, I will cut him. Girl, yes I will, yes I will!" -- "Do you see me in the middle of a conversation? Don't interrupt... rute." -- (And my favorite) Don't get loud wit me sir, do NOT get loud wit me, oh no, SECURRRITY, SUH-CURRITY!" Can you tell that I've seen it a few times too? And the same girl doing the nail salon? --"You have boyfriend?"-- It's classic - watch it if you haven't. In fact you might need to watch it at least 3 times before you really appreciate it. :)

anna c. said...

hahaha omg sarah i LOVE that one too! first time i saw it i died laughing.... cause we've all been there before. lol. glad you could join me in my bon qui qui excitement. you'd fit in great here at good ol jeff city :)