Monday, May 16, 2011

Getting Attached

I've labeled 3 different classes, 3 different age groups, 3 different groups of kids, my own... at 3 different times this year. What has it done? Well, other than make my resume look BOMB, it has made my heart hurt. I can't WAIT to have a classroom of my own and actually become attached for a whole YEAR instead of a few measly months. What has it taught me? That my heart was made to be full for these little ones. Do I ever fall in love!

-Class #1: 5th Grade, the morning message I left them on my last day and they all signed throughout the day :)




-Class #2: Kindergarten, last day celebration with my kids...





-Class #3: 3rd Grade - Field Day... this is me winning the Dress the Teacher Relay.. I love life.

4 comments:

Emily Geyer said...

I bet you are the BEST, BEST teacher ever! Love you SO!

Taylor Huddleston said...

Dress the Teacher Relay reminds me of the one and only Spurgle Hunt... Yes, I said it!

I miss you and am so excited to see how God is using you. You are a great teacher, but more importantly a great friend. Love you!

Anonymous said...

What does the last picture remind me of...the SPURGLE HUNT!!! haha You were made to be a teacher, and I know that the Lord is going to bless the lives of so many children and their families through you!
Love you friend!

Kirby Lynn said...

Love this post! Especially the picture of the kiddos hugging you on your last day (: I look forward to seeing how God uses you in your calling!