Monday, June 20, 2011

Jehovah: The Lord

The Lord has been showing himself to me in various, different ways this summer. I'm thankful the Lord is "I AM" and meets us wherever we are. Here are a few characteristics of the Lord I am especially thankful for recently......


Jehovah-Jireh: The Lord My Provider

I GOT A JOB!!!! And honestly, it couldn't be more perfect. I am the new Kindergarten teacher at Sequoyah Elementary in Knoxville, TN. The Lord knew the desires of my heart and has provided above and beyond. I am grateful, thankful, and blessed.


Jehovah-Nissi: The Lord My Banner

I've loved recently learning about this and have come to the understanding that the Lord revealed Himself as Jehovah-Nissi after a won battle... indeed, the LORD is My Victory. I want to parade this banner everywhere I go. Any success is NOT of my own...


Jehovah-Shalom: The Lord My Peace

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." -Exodus 14:14 . Amen and Amen.


Jehovah-Shammah: The Lord is Present

He will NEVER leave or forsake us. -Heb. 13:5
"You can have all this world.... GIVE ME JESUS."


Jehovah-Tsori: The Lord My Strength

The JOY of the Lord is my strength! I AM SOOOOOOOO CLOSE TO GRADUATION!!! At the end of this month, i will be GRADUATING with my Masters in Reading Education. I am currenly taking 9 hours which is absolutely killing me, but I'll be SO relieved when I am done. Bottom line- I just cannot wait for the month of July. Until then, Jehovah-Tsori is getting me through!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love this and definitely needed this. I'm so glad to hear about your job!!! CONGRATS! And I love hearing how the Lord has been working in your life. Love you friend!