

....UNTIL we ALL (literally ALL of us) parted ways, went back to our homes, lives, jobs, etc., and came down with the flu. So, now I'm laying here.....
with the flu.
....and it stinks.
and honestly, I just want to be able to go to work. I hate that I have to make plans for someone else to take over my class--- it's definitely given me a dose of reality having a big girl job with responsibility!
BUUUUT good news is my mommy came to visit to take care of me :) she's so great.
So, I'm miserable, but good thing the hike was so wonderful and so worth it. I wouldn't trade that hike and the time spent with friends for the world. It was a hike well worth it!
1 comment:
fun adventure! i am sad you are sick. It is always good to see Clema. I read the title of this post "A Hell Like Worth it" and was real confused.
Post a Comment