Friday, November 12, 2010

songs - they do a body good

Music is so captivating. If life could be lived with background music just like the movies, you know I'd do it in a heartbeat. But it's not. So here's what's been on my top list lately, for different moods, reasons, and pleasures:

This is my favorite NEW song:

A Mighty Fortress



When this one comes on shuffle in my car, I can NEVER turn it off and I don't exactly know why. Maybe for its clever lyrics...? At any rate, here it is.. (and i have NO idea what language that is or what it says, but its the only place i could find that plays the song...haha):

He Must Have Really Hurt You Bad
Download bài hát He Must Have Really Hurt You bad



I need to hear this song at least once a week or I miss it:

For My Love




I listen to this song just to hear the part "if you'll meet me halfway" at the end.

Realize




I'm not one of those that gets super excited to play Christmas music, but I am looking forward to getting to hear my favorite Christmas song over and over:

Born To Bleed



And lastly, this song has been especially close to me lately for some reason:

At The Cross

No comments: