Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ER take two.

Remember the last time i went to the ER with my sweet, precious roomie Carling? If not, maybe this can jog your memory a bit. Well, long story short, today we made a trip there yet again.

Her parents have been out of the country 2 times in the past year and BOTH times Carling has gotten sick enough to have to go to the emergency room. And the one left to play mom each time? You guessed it- yours truly. But, as I've said before and I'll say again, 1. I wouldn't have been ANYwhere else, and 2. I've learned from the best. :)

So, here's to the end of an EXHAUSTING day of being with first graders all day straight to the ER with my little precious patient. She's much better and an IV did the trick... they ran lots of tests to make sure it didn't happen again. I think she's going to a heart specialist soon just to take the necessary precautions. She's been dying to talk to her mom who's in Barbados with her dad, but we decided not to tell her this time since it wasn't as series and she'll be home soon enough. Bless her heart, at least it's spring break for her! (my SB isn't until April cause I have to take it with the public school that I am at.) I'm just glad she's ok.

TOMORROW I'm looking forward to MOMMY and DADDY coming for a visit! We're going to see my dearest Millicent star in the play Grease. I couldn't be more excited for them to come and spend time with me and also see Mill be a star! Love her!

Reporting from what I hope is this is the absolute last of the ER series.....

No comments: