1. Student Teaching.
OH MY HEAVENS i can't believe it's even time for this phrase to be in my vocabulary.. but it is! When I got home to my parents in Chattanooga on Tuesday afternoon, I also had an email waiting for me revealing my student teaching placements. So I'd thought I'd share with you all the excitement.... Lookout schools, here I come!:
Placement 1: Alpha Elementary School, Mrs. Freemans 5th grade class. (yes, ANOTHER class of 5th graders! i hope the placement i was in this semester has prepared me well!)
Placement 2: Joppa Elementary School, Mrs. Ramsey's 1st grade class. I've heard wonderful things about this teacher, so i'm excited!
In case you didn't know, the teacher and class makes or breaks the entire experience... join with me in praying for my time at both of these schools with both of these teachers and classes that I will learn a lot, that my passion for teaching will only be maginfied, and that I might accomplish what the Lord would have me do there.
i'm one step closer people... TEACHING, HERE I COME!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Engagement Shoutout
Another one of my dear dear friends got engaged the night before thanksgiving... receiving a picture message of her ring had me FLIPPING out. i was so excited. Congrats Eleanor Powell and Cale Hildebrand! Eleanor was my CO this past summer at camp and i couldn't get enough of our nightly chats and now she's a weekend roomie that i love spending time with every weekend in Knoxville. love you, kindred spirit! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Thanksgiving
It wouldn't be appropriate to not dedicate a portion of my blog to the most fabulous holiday of all. It is so refreshing to have a few days off of school and get together with extended family and just soak in the moments that we have with each other. I was especially thankful that my daddy was healthy this year and that we got to make the voyage down to Auburn to see family unlike last year. I have soooo many blessings and pray that my trivial stresses/shortcomings/sinful nature/desires do not overshadow all that i have to be thankful for and that when people look at me and my life, they would only see a heart of gratitude to my Savior for all that He has done for me.
Here's a pic of my precious family on Thanksgiving in good ol Tiger Town:
1 comment:
Hey! I was here when you were writing this :) Just a fun reminder haha
Post a Comment