So we're sitting there and Sloan gets out my schoolhouse notepad and begins writing... only to find out that she is writing HER WILL.

If you can't tell, this is what it reads:
I, Sloan Mee, do bequeath the following upon the event of my death:
- Lex and Elizabeth: Clothes and Jewlrey
- Mom: Everything else
- Anna Cleland: Nothing. It's your fault I'm dead.
...haha, Sloan was just coupling her frustration that her arm was already hurting with her fear of needles and decided to take it out on ME because I was the one who talked her into it.
Little does Sloan know though... that she'll be thanking me when she is at a school that has an H1N1 outbreak and she'll be as healthy as can be. She should be THANKING me for preventing her from death because I've heard what a monster H1N1 is. You'll thank me later. And when that time comes.... You're welcome. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment