ok, so... classes started yesterday. Senior Year. ummm, yeah. IM A SENIOR. IN COLLEGE. What?!?! When did that happen?! It's so crazy to think about this being the last semester of classes (well, i'm in block, but still, they're classes), and then i go to STUDENT TEACH next semester which is pretty much like "hello i'm a teacher." Which is scary and exciting all at the same time. Many decisions are in my future as to figuring out whats gonna happen after senior year, and those will come with time and much prayer, but still, the concept of "life decisions" are kinda freaky.
This is reassuring--
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." -John 16:33 (The "I" in that verse lives inside my heart! How AWESOME is that.)
And OH! How great is this: I get Fridays OFF! I don't have any classes on Fridays so that we can go to the schools to get our hours in there, but until i get placed somewhere, i'm free! And tomorrow I'm going with some of my roomies to Knoxville to go DRESS shopping with Amanda to buy her bridal dress and our bridesmaid dresses! WOO! (i'm SO pumped to get to be in this wedding and be alongside Amanda on her special day... i can't wait.) It'll be a fun trip for sure. Have a wonderful Thursday and never forget that HE has OVERCOME the WORLD!
No comments:
Post a Comment