No, this post is not a movie review (although it was a very good movie). It's because I turned 21 today!!!! Being the last day of official classes, the entire campus has been in a really good mood. There were all kinds of celebrations going on... it's like they knew it was my birthday! It's been the funnest day and it will only get better when the girls (plus my brother... so brave of him! haha) come over for coffee and cake tonight!
In the meantime, here's my post of 21 things about me just for you to enjoy...
1. I love the smell of the bread isle at the grocery store.
2. I am the worlds worst at using keys to open locks.
3. I love the word belabor and wish I remembered to use it more often.
4. I never eat dessert after dinner.
5. I have a hidden passion and heart for sign language and Zimbabwe.
6. The only time I’ve ever legitimately been surprised was Sunday, three days ago. :)
7. I know very little when it comes to fashion… I guess that’s what roommates are for.
8. I hate when I can feel any sort of air blowing on me (overhead fans at night are a huge no no)
9. If my middle initial was “B”, my initials and birthday (Dec. 3rd) would be ABC123 instead of AKC123.
10. My passion for cooking has been sparked this year!
11. I’m gonna one day have a class of my own students… and that gets me really excited
12. My favorite movie is the Sound Of Music and I’m proud of it.
13. I got my first cavities (yes, plural, TWO!) ever over Thanksgiving break--- big bummer!
14. I’m horrible at every accent I attempt.
15. I love it when Dr. Dooley uses song lyrics in his sermons in order to emphasize his point… it’s my favorite.
16. For all of you curious ones out there… I’ve never had a sip of alcohol in my life and being 21 wont change that… but that’s a whole nother soap box :)
17. I can’t whistle.
18. I wish I could see my extended family more often… they’re some of the funnest people I know.
19. I’m very indecisive.
20. My daddy calls me “Annie,” and he’s the only one allowed.
21. I owe my entire life to God and am incredibly thankful what He’s done, is doing, and continues to do in my life.
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! Thanks for being such special people!!!
2 comments:
Anna, you make me smile :) see. haha...I can't wait to see you next weekend!
My, my...21? Really? Well, I just wanted to say that I finally had a moment to check in on your blog and I just loved every word. I'm now sitting here enduring the long wait through jury duty (shout out to Mom and Dad for rescuing me to keep the kids!) and I just wanted to say that I love you and your whole family. I am thinking of you right now and thanking God for you, your brother, your parents and all of the family that the Lord has seen fit to give us. What happy things to remember and pray over while I anxiously wait...and wait. :) I'm so thrilled that you enjoyed your birthday! Wish we could see you. If you ever want to road trip to Charlotte, ANYTIME!, you know we'd love to have you!
Love you cousin!
Amy
Post a Comment