Friday, May 1, 2009

Reporting From A Fried Brain...

To give you all a visual (because i know you wanted one), I am currently sitting in the education department computer lab after having taken my 8 and 10:30 exam this morning and a quick run to the elementary school... I am eating macdonalds next to my precious roomie (Carling!) who needs moral support to finish a project (well, and she wanted me to bring her a sweet tea... wouldn't you like to be my friend?! haha). So, I'm killing time before I head to my 1:30 final at my teacher's house.

Speaking of which, I went to another one of my professor's house last night for dinner. It was an awesome break from studying for finals with our little education family. Both my teacher last night and today obviously have a different outlook than the normal teacher.. because they take the time to open up their homes to us and invest in us. I love that. I love and appreciate those kinda teachers that love their job.. you know, those that are as passionate about teaching as Beth Moore is with God's Word. I hope to be one of those teachers. (And studier of God's Word.) And I pray I never get burnt out. Because I see what a difference it makes.

So obviously, I'm in the middle of exams.... 2 down, 4 to go. I CAN do it.


I will leave you with this....

Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.

Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
--Isaiah 40:28-31

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna Cleland! I love your posts, and yes I did lik the visual at the beginning. I am about to go through finals, and that was a good pick-me-up. And just think, we only have 3 weeks til we are together for the ENTIRE SUMMER!!!
Love you, miss you, can't wait to see you!!!