Thursday, November 20, 2008

104 Great Lines From Great Songs!

I'm the kind of person that says, "wait...this is my favortie part" to just about every single song. There's just so many clever lyrics out there that make me really happy! SO, these are some of my favorite lines from some of my favorite songs... I started out to get 100... but those who wish to sing always find a song :) needless to say, i got carried away and did 4 for extra measure. enjoy!

100 Great Lines From Great Songs!

1. Jesus, wherever you need I’ll sing harmony
2. You’re never fully dressed without a smile
3. She’s a fighter when she’s mad and a lover when she’s lovin
4. You make me worthy of love and beautiful
5. The more boys I meet the more I love my dog
6. I wish you’d just confess but think of what I’d be missing if your answer wasn’t yes
7. I wanna open my eyes and see a more beautiful world
8. And the heaven’s only answer is the silence of God
9. If love was a plane nobody’d get on
10. Please don’t make me smile, I just want to be mad for awhile
11. I wanna be the only one for miles and miles except for maybe you and your simple smile
12. When we all get to heaven what a day of rejoicing that will be!
13. If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus tis now.
14. If I’m never broken how can I be restored?
15. I guess that’s just the cowboy in me
16. I’ll be the greatest fan of your life
17. Just to see you smile I’d do anything
18. I know somewhere there is someone to look my way and say, “I want that one”
19. Got the rest of my life to look forward to cause everyday is one day closer to you
20. Lord, let me sing
21. He must have really hurt you bad
22. Bye bye love I’ll catch ya later, got a lead foot down on my accelerator
23. And give me that “come here baby” smile
24. Smilin just to see the smile upon your face
25. I’ll just lean on you cause baby you’re my better half
26. There’s more behind the picture than the wall
27. Tonight I Wanna Cry
28. Not a day goes by that I don’t think of you
29. She’s unusually unusual and that beautiful to me
30. So I’m practicing joy, choosing it daily
31. And the view I love the most is my front porch lookin in
32. God bless the broken road that led me straight to you
33. On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!
34. If I ever write the story of my life don’t be surprised if you’re where it begins
35. Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once
36. I think of you from time to time and in between
37. Loaded up the tv in the back of my car, have fun watchin the vcr
38. Asking me not to love you is like asking Niagra not to fall
39. I owe it all to my girl’s ex-boyfriend
40. Let me lose all I have for what I found on the cross
41. Watch me strike a match on all our wasted time
42. She’s got everything I had to live without
43. I’ll put his picture down and maybe get some sleep tonight
44. Complete perfection mixed with a man gives us God in his fleshly form
45. Sweet southern comfort carry on
46. If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus tis now
47. She’s an 8 she’s a 9 she’s a 10 I know
48. You can hang out with ALL THE BOYS! (YMCA)
49. Dreams can be so irrational, you can have what you want when your eyes are closed
50. What a friend we have in Jesus!
51. Just leave the pieces when you go
52. And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
53. It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to
54. Cowboy take me away
55. I’d prefer it if you didn’t talk at all about me
56. I wanna take pride in the reason and be humbled by the cause
57. Did I shave my legs for this?
58. I’m better as a memory than as your man
59. In my life, Lord, be glorified today
60. I can be in love with you without you
61. Be still my soul, the Lord is on thy side
62. Falling down’s as common as the rain
63. Just save me from the inbetween
64. How sweet it is to be loved by you
65. Oh love… you’re the simple truth and you’re the biggest mystery
66. I’m about show you just how missin’ me feels in my red high heels
67. Jesus, others, you, what a wonderful way to spell joy
68. Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place
69. He said turn 68 you’ll renegotiate
70. Cause I can guarantee, things are sweeter in Tennessee
71. I’ve never been anywhere cold as you
72. How far the east is from the west, from one scarred hand to the other
73. I’m taking pictures in my mind so I can save em for a rainy day
74. How refreshing to know you don’t need me, how amazing to find that you want me.
75. If it’s cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile
76. And I said I bet you don’t remember me and I said only every other memory
77. May the vision of You be the death of me
78. You can lay in the bed you made
79. I wanna stand out in a crowd for you
80. Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
81. He’s always lived a little left of living right
82. But I know at 17 it’s hard to see past Friday night
83. There’s no dollar sign on a peace of mind, this I’ve come to know
84. It’s like we’ve never seen the rain… wait till tomorrow and make it tomorrow’s pain
85. Somebody’s prayin over me
86. His blue eyes kinda went misty and said, “You can’t find that here”
87. And in the end, the end is oceans and oceans of love and love again
88. Tomorrow’s another day, and I’m thirsty anyway, so bring on the rain
89. This can’t be love because I feel so well
90. I know that’s not the way you feel, but one day you will
91. I realize that falling down aint graceful, but I thank the Lord that falling down is full of grace
92. Climb every mountain
93. Even a heart that’s locked away can find a way to break
94. I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day
95. It’s a hard knock life
96. Lord, You are the reason I stand tall
97. Great is Thy faithfulness, Oh God my Father!
98. Your light will shine when all else fades
99. And when you figure out love is all that matters after all, it sure makes everything else seem so small
100. Start living: that’s the next thing on my list
101. What a beautiful mess I’m in
102. Until then I’ll do just fine on my own
103. Make it seem like we’re a million miles away, another time another place
104. You’re so vain, you probably think this song is about you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!! I love it ;)

Kasey Lee said...

this is quite impressive..you are talented ms.cleland :)

Kevin said...

Anna C,

You are amazing; you're like a little treasure with layers, each one cooler than the next. If you ever wanna sing... you just tell me! I'd love it!