Friday, August 22, 2008

Moving Into JUNIOR Year!

… for all of you who have showed the LEAST bit of interest in being one of my visiting regulars, please don’t let these past week make you give up on me!!! It has been SUCH a whirlwind of a week, and on top of moving back to school, into a new house, and beginning my JUNIOR year of college (!), I haven’t had internet access meaning zero way to update! We still don’t have wireless in our house yet (…yet.), but we’ve got it to where we at least have it to one computer in the house so i come to you from that. BUT, oh my goodness, I’m already so ahead of myself… let me tell you about my HOUSE. YAY!...

This is the first year my friends and I have not lived in the dorms, and it’s already SO WONDERFUL. We all love it to death. God’s been SO great-- We were blessed enough to find a house about 4-5 minutes away from campus that is absolutely perfect. Our landlords attend the same church as me (Manley Baptist) and are super sweet and make rent so amazing for us college folk. They live at the top of our hill, and if you can look hard enough in the picture below you can see their super big mansion up there somewhere.

(Move in day brought my whole family together- love this! My brother Daniel, his wife Kirby, Mom, me and Daddy!)

(Our view! So pretty.)


Our location and view is one of the most amazing things about our place… it’s so peaceful and perfect and everytime I wake up and look out my window and see what you see in that picture, I mutter to myself… “this is unreal..” It's so great. God's been so good.

The house itself is unbelievable too...so huge. SO NICE. It has 2 stories: The top is the main chunk of it (kitchen, living room, front room) where me and 3 of my very best friends live.



(Me, Sarah, Hope, Amanda on our new deck!)

Amanda and Sarah share the master bedroom and bath at one end of the house and Hope and I have our own rooms and share a bathroom at the other end. Downstairs are 2 bedrooms and 1 bath where Carling and Bridget live. Although they usually have different schedules than us upstairs, they’re sweet girls and it’s been fun to get to know them better through living in a house with them.

School's school, and i honestly haven't thought about it that much yet, but that's: a of all because me and my best friends are loving being in a house with each other and b of all because we haven't gotten into the meat of school yet, but i have homework due monday so i'll get on it tomorrow.... haha.

That's about it. I just love life....although i'm still missing camp life. But i'm loving where i am now. I can already tell God's in control of my Junior year and i can't wait to see what else unfolds! Thanks for tuning in :) love yall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love reading your blogs...they make me smile because you write just like you talk and I miss talking to you Anna Cleland!! I am so glad you are liking your new house and you're right, that view IS incredible!! I'm excited to see how God uses you and teaches you this semester by reading your many blogs to come. Keep it up! Love you and miss you lots :)

Laura E. Moore said...

haha neighbor, i'm so glad you're close by! (i think you can even see our place in one of your pics!) thanks for all you do to serve our student ministry!

Sarah said...

thank you for helping me make my own blog :-) I am so excited about this year and our many deep talks that will take place on our huge L couch late at night!