Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sigh Of Relief.

Join with me in heartily yelling goodbye to what was the hardest, busiest semester yet. And, almost ironically, my favorite semester yet. Schoolwork was at an all-time extreme, but was counter-balanaced by great friends, trips, and unexpected blessings. The last few weeks of the semester was brutal, as EVERYTHING we had been slaving over all semester was due. After our last final at 1:30 on Tuesday afternoon, Sloan and I flew out of the education double doors and screamed joyous shouts for the end of the semester. Then we took this jolly picture... a little blurry, but so so joyous.



We were so glad to say goodbye to that semester's demands. A sigh of relief for sure. A 4.0 well deserved. Woooo! I can't believe that i am completely FINISHED with ALL UNDERGRAD CLASSES. Student teaching here I come!

Anyway, this post could go on and on, but it's got to stop for the SURVIVOR FINALE tonight!! Seriously, I'm obsessed. My parents always tape Survivor for me while I'm at school because I never have time during the week to stay consistent and loyal enough to it. The first few days of my breaks is always set aside for my Survivor marathon, where I watch the season straight through and then anxiously await the finale to watch with the parentals. It's been a good season this time, should make for some great TV tonight!! And, if you're one of those that thinks Survivor was outdated in 2002, don't judge. And, you're wrong. :D

Stay posted. More to come!

No comments: