Had you so moved on?
Yeah Yeah?
Thanks to me, did you get what you want?
(haha hey, those who wish to sing always find a song right? sorry, I just couldn't resist with the Kelly Clarkson reference. Hopefully none of those are true, but what i've done since I've been gone? I'm so glad you asked...)
Well, Since I've Been Gone...
1.) I led my junior girls for DNOW. God was GREAT and we had a blast. (What group of 26... yes, 26, girls all crammed into one house wouldn't?!)
2.) I went with my parents to join UTC's Campus Crusade for Christ's spring break trip to Destin. Weather was great, the beach was BEAUTIFUL, and fellowship was rockin. AND, on the way there and back, got to stay with PAM AND STEVE, my aunt and uncle, whom i LOVE dearly! Seeing them had been WAYYY too long overdue. :)

me and taylor! (above) cvp 09! (right) 3.) I attended my first ever CN Spring Formal. and had a blast!
me and my girls! (above) me and my wonderful roommate/date CARLING! (Right)
4.) Beth Moore's study of Esther has really renewed my passion to understand and make real God's Word in my life. So refreshing!
5.) Schoolwork has been like this:
But it's OK, cause I can see a light... CVP '09 here I come.Hope you all have a wonderful Easter.
Up from the grave he arose;
with a mighty triumph o'er his foes;
he arose a victor from the dark domain,
and he lives forever, with his saints to reign.
He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!
2 comments:
So glad you're back :) :) :) Listen, I brag about you all the time--hahahaha So glad you understand me. :)
Oh Anna Cleland!! I am so glad you are back! I have missed your blogs terribly :) And I'm so happy you are going back to CVP...I'm going to miss you this summer...
Post a Comment